Born and raised in the midwest, I grew up loving everything digital. I can still remember telling my grandpa about the new computer I had just gotten, him smiling and laughing, oblivious as to what I was even saying. AOL 3.0, 28.8kbps, and internet chat rooms, boy those were the days. I always loved video games, cartoons and was completely fascinated with internet gaming. On the flip side of that, I have always been active in sports and am generally a pretty competitive person in the right setting. I finally grew up, figured I wasn't going to the NBA, and decided to try and work with the things I loved next in line. I went to school for computer graphics technology and here we are today. I currently reside in Chicago via the Ukranian Village and absolutely love it!
General Studies/Core 40
General high school studies. Varsity basketball.
B.S. in Computer Graphics Technology
Studied computer graphics technology via Purdue University, with a focus in interactive multimedia. This included most front end technologies along with some server side experience.
(Sept 2015 – Present)
– Lead classes in creative technologies: Adobe Suite, html/css, bootstrap, social media, etc
(Sept 2015 – Present)
– Independent contractor for a few companies doing graphic/web design, marketing, etc.
University of Chicago
– Lead a class of 11-13 year old students in 3D modeling/printing. Awesome experience!
Stone City/International Marble & Granite
(March 2011 – Present)
I single-handedly provide creative and IT related services to SC and IMG and have been with the company for a little more than four years now. I also help manage/repair millions of dollars worth of machinery such as water jets CNC’s, bridge saws, and polishing machines.
Graphic Design Responsibilities:
– Digital (logos | email/web graphics | banner ads | price sheets | laser engraving | etc)
– Print (letter heads, office doc, etc | in-store banners | large scale graphics | mailer pieces | etc)
– Create/manage stock photos and product images.
– Create/maintain content for main SC/IMG website. (CMS)
– Create/maintain email templates and lists.
– Handle customer service email queries.
– Social media management/content creation.
– Social media paid campaigns.
– Google AdWords/Yahoo-Bing AdCenter PPC SEO/SEM.
Front-end IT services. (Windows 25+ users, printers, phones, security cameras)
Heavy machinery management/repair. (Flow Water Jet | Park Industries Pro-Edge/Cougar)
Studio Vogue Chicago
(August 2011 – Present)
– Book/manage luxury photography studio space.
– Liaison for clients.